After successful years with Test4Rail we would like to announce our new symposium Test4Road presenting the latest results in testing, verification and validation in road traffic.
Test4Road stands for
- bringing advanced simulation-based testing for road traffic to a broad audience for discussion
- emphasizing verification and validation in the automotive community
- creating specific space for interesting presentations and
- an outstanding opportunity for discussing project results
Thereby, Test4Road is not explicitly limited to motorized individual transport, but also focuses on public transport as well as cycling and pedestrian traffic. The framework is drawn from the topic of testing, verification and validation.
The conference will present hands-on results within the following session topics
- Proving ground & test beds
- Human-centered simulation
- MiL/SiL Simulation
- HiL laboratory test benches
If you are interested in participating the Symposium, please register here:www.test4road.org