After having established a successful partnership in 2017, ASAM e.V. and the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport host again jointly the ASAM International Conference 2019.
The development of advanced driver assistant systems and autonomous driving functions can no longer be based solely on the understanding of the driver, the vehicle, and their interaction but must additionally take the environment into consideration. Virtualized development is the key to manage this increased complexity. And it goes along with a radical change in the „classical“ test methods: New concepts must be developed for comprehensive vehicle validation in both the real and virtual world.
The 4th ASAM International Conference offers a platform for national and international experts from industry, research, and politics to discuss the latest technology trends and processes used in global development and validation of vehicles with specific emphasis on process integration, functional validation and quality. Furthermore, the conference offers the opportunity to discuss current universal challenges, to examine solutions and to promote standardization in these areas. The conference topics are:
- Development environments (real and virtual)
- Virtual verification and validation as well as homologation
- Big Data Systems
- Sensor modelling & sensor data fusion
- OpenX and other established ASAM Standards – Impact, application and concepts for their further development
- Impact of HD-Maps, Cooperative Perception, Local Cloud Contents
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- Human-Machine Interface – harmonization across manufacturers
- Interconnection between vehicle and infrastructure
- Cybersecurity (e.g. Over the air updates)
SAENA GmbH as co-partner of the conference will provide a lecture session where experts from Saxony will present their current positions and results of R&D projects of „Synchronized Mobility 2023“ on the urban digital testbed Dresden/Saxony by demonstrating live-simulations, showcase videos and V2X communication. Moreover, SAENA GmbH will organize an exhibition of Saxon companies on Intelligent Traffic Systems as well as Autonomous and Connected Driving. Take advantage of this opportunity and demonstrate your solutions and approaches during this exhibition. You will be offered the chance to meet and discuss with representatives of the world’s leading car manufacturers and suppliers as well as to explore how virtualization is used in testing and validation processes.www.saena.de